The best hair removal in Laguna Beach!
We offer hard and soft wax as well as tweezing services. Please see below for pricing.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, always use a light exfoliant on the waxed area the day before waxing.
- Beginning two days after waxing, use at least once a week ongoing.
- Non-aspirin products such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be
used before a bikini wax to alleviate any possible pain. Please avoid caffeine as this will increase body sensitivity.
- If exercising before a bikini wax, make sure the skin is clean and dry as moisture can make the hair less likely to be removed.
- Certain medications may affect the results of waxing such as Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Accutane, blood thinners; heart medications can make the skin thinner or more sensitive to waxing.
- All waxing clients must fill out a skin care questionnaire to confirm that their skin can be waxed.
- Do not get a bikini wax if you are a diabetic.
- There may be additional charges for extensive waxing, tweezing, and/or ingrown hairs.
- Do not shave at least two weeks before waxing.
- For optimum waxing results, have the area waxed once a month, and never shave the area.
- Do not tan the bikini area in the 24 hours prior to your wax appointment.
POST WAX INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not tan the waxed area in the 24 – 48 hours following your waxing.
- Do not go in the ocean or jacuzzi within 24 hours of waxing. Bacteria can get inside the pores and cause irritation or infection.
- Don’t forget to book your follow-up wax in 3-4 weeks! The easiest and most painless way to maintain your wax and is to follow a
regular waxing routine.