Experience Laser Hair Removal in Laguna Beach!
- To prevent ingrown hairs, always use a light exfoliant
- Non-aspirin products such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be
used before a lasers to alleviate any possible pain. Please avoid caffeine as this will increase body sensitivity.
- If exercising before a laser treatment, make sure the skin is clean and dry as moisture can make the hair less likely to be removed.
- Certain medications may affect the results of laser such as Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Accutane, blood thinners; heart medications can make the skin thinner or more sensitive to laser, please call to discuss.
- All laser patients must fill out a form that will give permission to skinterest wellness X wake up beautiful spa
- Do not tan the treated area for 24 – 48 hours.
- Do not go in the ocean or jacuzzi within 24 hours of treatment. Bacteria can get inside the pores and cause irritation or infection.
- Don’t forget to book your follow-up wax in 3-4 weeks! The easiest and most painless way to maintain your laser treatment is to follow a
regular laser routine for a few months. Purchasing in a series will save you at least 25 – 70% off.